What separates Steve Silverman Imaging from the Target/Penney's/Pro-Ex portrait experience besides the experience itself?
When I shoot business (or executive) portraits, the final choice goes through a rigorous set of retouching steps:
1. Skin texture is smoothened, although not unrealistically.
2. Blemishes, scars, wrinkles are retouched by hand.
3. Eyes and teeth are brightened.
4. Bags under eyes are softened.
5. Fly away hairs are eliminated.
6. Flesh and hair is color boosted.
Take a look at the before and after example. Be sure to click on it to enlarge it and see the detail.
For more information,
4445 W. 77th St. #130
Edina, MN 55435